Creating Curiosity is a collaboration between Singapore Repertory Theatre and KidsSTOP™ , Science Centre Singapore
Specialists in arts integration and science from Singapore Repertory Theatre and KidsSTOP™ collaborate to bring you an immersive learning experience!
Creativity and curiosity are at the heart of scientific investigation and artistic creation. In this unique workshop, children will follow our specialists on an interactive narrative and learn science concepts through hands-on activities that integrate drama, dance and music strategies.
Growing Greens (Digital Workshop)
Theme: Nature and Plants
Are all things green the same? Venture into the world of plants with us to help uncover the identity of Flora the Plant!
Be immersed in role-play and discover more about the different plant parts, functions and characteristics of our green friends! Children will also get to create their very own planter whilst learning the important factors of what makes plants grow!
In this digital workshop, children will follow an interactive narrative through a series of videos for an immersive watch-along-and-learn session. The programme will include:
- Introduction and Warm Up (Video)
- Main Storyline (Video)
- A Guide to the Hands-on Activity (Video)
- A Science box with materials (will be mailed to the centre 5 to 7 working days after project confirmation)
Creating Curiosity is tailored for children ages 3 – 6.
Price: $18/ student *Minimum booking of 20 students, price shown is inclusive of GST.
Duration: Approx. 40 mins
Scan the QR code to find out more about the programme!
This programme is currently available for booking.
To book, scan the Qr code here or email us at: [email protected]
Growing Green is a digital workshop, that can be screened remotely in the comforts of your classroom.
A box of Curiosities containing the necessary workshop resources will be mailed to your school 5 to 7 days after the workshop has been confirmed.
Cast & Crew
- Developed by specialists in arts and science integration for preschoolers
- Arts integration allows students to better retain and apply the knowledge which they have learn
- Meet curriculum objectives in a fun and interactive way
- A digital programme, screened from the comforts of your classroom
- A Hands-on programme where participants will be able to build their very own DIY Planter